Natural ways to clean shower enclosures
Bathrooms are the most humid area in your home. If it is not often to clean then, it can be harmful to your health, because a dirty bathroom will become a gathering place for harmful bacteria.
There are many ways to clean stains, mildew, and the crust in the bathroom. One of them is the use of chemical-based cleaning products. However, this method has a negative impact on our body, such as the cause stinging in the skin and cause the pungent aroma in the nose that can interfere with breathing.
By health considerations, it would not hurt if you start to switch to using natural cleaners. Here are some reviews of natural ways to clean the shower enclosures.
Lemon is a fruit that contains citrus acid liquid high enough with a low pH. This fruit can be used to remove scale in the shower head. Here are the steps to clean shower head using lemons:
– Prepare the lemon fruit, warm water, buckets, and foam sponge/stainless steel scrub.
– Cut the lemon into two parts.
– Put the piece of lemon fruits and hot water into a bucket. Then set aside some time about 15 minutes.
– Put foam sponge/scrub into a bucket of water and lemon juice earlier.
– Rub the crusty on the shower head using foam sponge/scrub thoroughly until clean and rinse with warm water.
2. Cucumber tree
Cucumbertree is a fruit that has a high acid content. The fruit is also commonly referred to as bilimbi. You can easily find this fruit in Southeast Asia. Cucumber tree can also be useful for cleaning stains on the glass surface. If your shower door made from glass, then cucumber tree could be your best choice for use in cleaning the stand alone shower.
Here is how to clean the glass door naturally using cucumber tree fruit:
– Set up cucumber tree fruits, foam sponge, water, and gloves.
– Use the gloves, cut cucumber tree fruit into two pieces, then rub evenly onto the glass surface.
– Rinse and wipe the glass walls with clean water and foam sponge.
– Repeat the above steps, until the glass door to be clean.
Vinegar has a strong ability to clean the fiberglass shower base from fungi. Here is how to clean the shower enclosures using vinegar:
– Prepare the vinegar, water, spray bottle, sponge, and gloves.
– Put the vinegar into a spray bottle.
– Spray the shower base floor with vinegar. Let stand about 15 minutes to allow the vinegar solution works.
– Rub the shower base floor with a sponge and rinse with water.
– Repeat the above steps, until the shower enclosures to be clean.
The salt that we know as flavoring food can be useful as a natural ingredient in cleaning the moss on the corner shower enclosures.
How to use it, follow these steps:
– Prepare salt, water, scrape, and gloves.
– Dissolve three tablespoons of salt in two liters of water.
– Boil the salt fluid to the boil.
– In hot conditions, flush the salt on the mossy.
– Scrape and brush to clean moss. Use the scrape and brush to clean completely.
– After all the moss peeled off, once again flush the area with the saline solution.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a natural substance that is commonly used to make bread and also useful as a natural ingredient in cleaning the shower curtains on the corner shower stalls.
Here are some ways in the process of cleaning the shower curtain:
– Prepare a tablespoon of baking soda, laundry detergent, pure water, and washing machine.
– Enter the shower curtain in the washing machine.
– Put a tablespoon of baking soda and laundry detergent into the washing machine.
– Turn on the washer and wait until finish.
6. Citric Acid
Citric acid is a weak organic acid found in the leaves and fruits of plants of the genus citrus (orange). These compounds are naturally useful for cleaning mold and mildew in the corner shower enclosures.
Here are the instructions to clean moss and mold using citric acid:
– Prepare citric acid, foam sponge, and water.
– Mix the citric acid with water.
– Pour the citric acid fluid to the part of moldy.
– Rub evenly and rinse with clean water.
7. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is well known for having high antiseptic properties and can also be used as a natural cleaner in the shower.
Here is how to use essential oils to clean the corner shower stalls:
– Prepare tea tree oil, warm water, sponge and spray bottle.
– Mix the tea tree oil with warm water and put in a spray bottle.
– Spray the tea tree oil to the part of moldy.
– Rub using foam sponge until clean.
– Rinse with water.